This information just came to me via email form Patrick and Lisa Cunningham.
In an effort to stay organized for Wednesday night we would like to propose a high level agenda for the meeting.
- Overview of current efforts (just to name a few)
- Letter to residents and business owners
- Pine Island Chamber of Commerce support
- Pine Island Fire Department support
- PLAV Post 16 support
- Blogs and other postings
- John Ruszkiewicz, for WVCSD School Board member (from the 1980s), and president of the Drowned Lands Historical Society will be joining us for the meeting on Wed. He has very valuable insight into the current environment, which parallels the conditions of the early 1980s, when John served on the BOE.
- Discussion and Ideas
- Set Strategy
Bring the kids – 4 WVHS students have volunteered to watch the kids while the parents meet. (Thanks to Sondra, Tara, and Nancy for coordinating.)
Also, here’s the link to the article about this issue in today’s Times Herald-Record. It was cold out, but we looked good in the picture!